OpsWatch Vibration Indicators
During operation, some level of vibration in motors, pumps, conveyor systems or any mechanical system is a natural occurrence. There are normal vibration patterns when equipment is in a start-up mode, when it is in operation or during shut-down processes. However, changes in a vibration pattern can be an early warning signal of conditions that should trigger preventive maintenance before equipment failure occurs.
The OpsWatch monitoring system makes it simple to identify changes in vibration and see unexpected impact events. The rich data made available by the continuous monitoring, allows your engineering and maintenance teams to develop customized alarm levels for each piece of monitored equipment and develop triggers for predictive maintenance routines.
The results are increased up-time, extended service life, reduced maintenance costs of mission critical equipment and fewer catastrophic failures.
- Web-hosted software allows you to access your data from any web-enabled device
- Real-time notification of unacceptable vibrations and/or impacts
- Continuous monitoring of equipment enables trend identification
- Historical view of data for spotting equipment performance trends
- Equipment performance data that supports predictive and preventative maintenance plans
- Hardware settings configured through any Wi-Fi enabled device